About the job
Business Development Executive - Exeter
Could you be part of our team? Are you experienced in B2B Business Development for technical healthcare services and systems? ReStart’s contribution to integrated healthcare and the expertise of its people is making a difference in the NHS.
To be considered for this role, you must be resident in the UK.
Flexible hours are possible for the right applicant.
ReStart is based on the outskirts of Exeter and at times you will be asked to attend the office and work with your colleagues. This is an opportunity to work within the wider Sales & Marketing team initially reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director.
You will be required to:
Our ideal candidate will already possess:
- Follow up on key B2B marketing initiatives.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research NHS organisations and individuals to promote our services to inform and learn about new opportunities.
- Update SalesForce with your findings and share your reports with Sales to follow up.
- Extract and manipulate Excel data for targeted lists.
- Proven experience of business development or sales within a health or professional services environment.
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal relationship-building skills, and the ability to communicate quite complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Appetite for keeping abreast of trends, funding, and influential changes in the marketplace.
- Good relevant professional work experience.
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and accuracy in spoken and written English.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Self-discipline with excellent planning/time management skills, be results-driven and willing to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrable self-confidence, decisiveness and resilience, with the ability to thrive under pressure and manage a number of priorities.
Please submit a covering letter as part of your application