About the job
Integration Developer Engineer
To be considered for this role, you must be resident in the UK.
ReStart is the UK’s leading healthcare integration company based in Exeter, Devon. Due to continued growth, we are looking for additional Integration Engineers / Developers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with integration platforms such as Ensemble, Rhapsody, Mirth, Biztalk etc.
This role can be home or office based, servicing our NHS clients across the UK, and reporting to the Head of Integration.
To be considered for this role it is essential your CV demonstrates relevant development experience in one of the major integration engine platforms.
Salary will be at the market rate and highly rewarding for the right candidate. It is essential you are willing and able to work closely with our existing team. Collaboration is key along with being able to work in an agile manner.
Our integration team is cross functional; you will need to excel in interface design, development, debugging, deployment as well as having the skill set listed below:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent,
- Extensive experience of Integration technologies
- Knowledge of HL7 standards and protocols (e.g. HL7, ITK and IHE)
- Experience using C# or Java to build integration solutions to other systems and/or devices
- A good understanding of object-orientated programming techniques, environments and tools;
- Experience in developing and supporting integration solutions using appropriate architectures and tools including;
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) integration
- Service definition, design and implementation using WSDL/SOAP and REST
- Understanding of the concepts of interoperability
- A proven track record of delivering successful projects
Please submit your cover letter with your CV.
- Knowledge and experience working with Cloud hosted integration patterns include Microsoft Service Bus architecture
- Health Care and Clinical systems
- Strong database skills – SQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of FHIR standards and concepts
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
- Direct NHS experience
Job Type: Full-time