About the job
Sales Development Executive - Exeter office & home based
To be considered for this role, you must be resident in the UK.
ReStart is the leading provider of Integration and Interoperability Services to the NHS in the UK. Although we’ve been partners with some of our NHS customers for over 15 years, rapid changes are happening in our marketplace. For our continuous commercial growth, it’s essential we know about new opportunities surfacing from NHS digital programmes, mergers, funding, or technology trends. The role of Sales Development Executive is key in helping to build our sales pipeline and focus on the 2000 key people we need to engage in the NHS.
Working as part of the Sales and Marketing Team, the role includes the ability to:
- Ensure that all queries from clients, potential clients and referrers of work are handled efficiently and that information provided to them is accurate and timely
- Qualify leads for the sales team and arrange meetings
- Uphold data quality in our SalesForce CRM and maintain our data protection policy
- Maintain client target lists
- Collect and collate contact details through various means (e.g. from email signatures, PR, web research and direct contact) and input them to SalesForce
- Research NHS organisations and individuals to promote our services and ensure that marketing is targeting the right people – our target base is about 2000 out of 1.3M in the NHS
- Work closely with the team to execute effective targeting strategies and lists for relevant services
Our ideal candidate will already possess:
- Proven experience of CRM management within a health or professional services environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and value the importance of maintaining the accuracy of key contacts.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal relationship-building skills, and the ability to communicate quite complex ideas clearly and succinctly to achieve your job.
- An appetite for keeping abreast of trends, funding, and influential changes in the marketplace.
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets.
- Self-discipline with excellent planning/time management skills, be results-driven and willing to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrable self-confidence, decisiveness and resilience, with the ability to thrive under pressure and manage a number of priorities.
You need to be able to attend the office to engage with your colleagues (subject to covid-19 restrictions) as well as working from home on a mutually agreed basis. Flexible hours are possible for the right applicant and it might suit someone wanting to work 24 hours or so a week initially.
Please submit a covering letter as part of your application.